[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-6 13:39:16 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 sharminakter 於 2024-3-6 13:41 編輯

By starting the article agency project, the number of page views increased by 13 times, and the number of inquiries naturally increased by significantly increasing the number of accesses. Article written We would like to introduce a special article written by our company. Top 10 reasons to sell a house and how to effectively communicate the reasons for selling to buyers The above article was written using the keyword "reasons for selling a house." At article agency, we provide "high-quality articles" that have been thoroughly considered for search users. In addition to creating a high-quality article that meets user needs, we have particularly pursued ``originality.'' By compiling the comments of customers who sold their homes through Home Select and publishing actual data on the topic ``Reasons for Selling a House,'' we were able to create a highly original article unlike any other. All articles provide "value" that can only be found in this article. 2. Issues before starting work We interviewed Mr.

Sasaki about the issues he faced before starting the project. I was worried because I wasn't getting any results. Before I asked the Buzz Club, I had been asked to write an article. At that time, I had the following problems. ・Even if we spend money, we do not rank high and get no results. ・The articles we have created are not written from the customer's perspective. ・We do not have the skills or Chinese UK Phone Number List resources to write them ourselves. In the past, the articles we had written were often ``articles that strongly expressed the writer's subjectivity'' or ``articles with strong expressions that made people feel excessively anxious about selling real estate.'' I was worried that the article did not reflect this. At Home Select, we always want to provide three things that are good. I'm glad I bought it I'm glad I sold it I'm glad I chose Home Select The same is true on the web.

By providing accurate and valuable information to users who read Home Select's blog and are seriously worried about it, we wanted them to genuinely think, ``I'm glad I found Home Select's blog.'' Since the project with the Buzz Club, all of the issues that I had previously felt have been resolved, and at the same time it has definitely led to results. 3. Reasons why I decided to use article agency I felt that the article agency production flow was solid. Whenflow of article agency, I realized that the production flow was solid when I learned that one writer is assigned a Buzz Department employee to provide one-on-one confirmation and guidance. This is because when I was having articles written for other companies, I noticed a big difference in the articles that each writer wrote. Because of this, I had the impression that the mainstream approach to article production was to leave everything up to the writer and have the person in charge do the final checks.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |